Metals & Mining North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry .
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA metals & mining industry . Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The metals & mining industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $2,42,802.8 million in 2018.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 0.3% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the metals & mining industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $1,71,407.2 million in 2018. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $38,877.8 and $32,517.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $1,39,587.0 million in 2023, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $42,321.2 and $33,269.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA metals & mining industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA metals & mining industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining industry players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA metals & mining industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA metals & mining industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA metals & mining industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA metals & mining industry ?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA metals & mining industry ?