The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Morgan Stanley is a financial holding company that offers institutional securities, wealth management, and investment management services through its subsidiaries. Its institutional securities and wealth management solutions include lending, investment banking, sales and trading, brokerage and investment advisory, wealth and financial planning, banking and retirement planning, and insurance. Investment management comprises private market investment solutions covering asset classes such as private credit, private equity, infrastructure, and private real estate markets. It serves high-net-worth (HNW) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals, SMEs, corporations, financial institutions, and government organizations through branches and online portals in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered in New York, US.
This report explores Morgan Stanley’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Morgan Stanley is exploring technologies including AI, blockchain, big data, the cloud, cybersecurity, machine learning, mobile, payments, voice recognition, and robotic process automation to provide enhanced wealth management services, achieve operational efficiencies, and minimize fraud.
- Morgan Stanley is banking on AI technology to improve its processes. In a bid to increase the prospecting success of its financial advisors, the bank partnered with Yext, a Digital Knowledge Management company, leveraging its platform to create and manage the business pages and digital presence of its financial advisors.
- In 2018, Morgan Stanley appointed Sigal Zarmi as its head of technology transformation. Under this role, Zarmi leverages her extensive expertise in technology transformation to help Morgan Stanley maximize its technology investments and provide its individual and businesses clients with innovative products and solutions.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Morgan Stanley’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.