The scope of the report encompasses various technologies used in cybersecurity applications and deployment types. The market is divided on the basis of enterprise size. Applications for the market are segmented into BFSI, defense and intelligence, healthcare, retail, IT and telecommunications, government, and others, which includes the education and manufacturing sectors. The present cybersecurity market offers an opportunity to stakeholders largely because of a surge in cloud-based services and the increased use of the internet for online financial transactions.
This report highlights different solutions in the cybersecurity market, which include identity and access management (IAM), encryption, data loss protection (DLP), firewalls, antivirus and antimalware, disaster recovery, risk and compliance management, and other solutions. Other types of solutions include unified threat management (UTM), distributed denial of service mitigation and web filtering. In addition, the report offers major regional analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. The estimated and forecast market revenue considered in this report is the summation of prices for software, hardware and subscription services.
This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market, which was gathered through primary and secondary research. Strategies adopted by companies in the cybersecurity market are provided so readers can analyze ongoing trends in the market. The report provides market share analyses and key vendor profiles for the top cybersecurity companies.
COVID-19 has had a massive impact on society since the start of 2020. This report considers the impact of COVID-19 and the economic slowdown it created. With people relying more on technology, cyberattacks have increased. It is expected that the demand for cybersecurity solutions will increase and boost the cybersecurity market.
- 79 data tables and 87 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for cyber security technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for cyber security industry, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Evaluation and forecast the global cyber security market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by type, solution, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry and region
- Discussion of the key market dynamics (DROs) in the cyber security industry, technology updates, value chain analysis, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, major growth strategies, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Accenture PLC, Dell Technologies Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp. and Thales Group