The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Car Rental (hiring of a passenger vehicle for self drive, which includes cars and small vans, by both business and leisure travelers for short term duration; excluding leasing and long term rentals) market has evolved intensely in the very recent years and is also expected to evolve in similar fashion in the near future. The report Car Rentals (Self Drive) Market in Switzerland to 2023: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Car Rental market aspects including overall market value by customer type - Business and Leisure, by point of rental - Airport and Non-Airport, Insurance / Temporary Replacement Revenue, Car Rental Occasion, Days and Length for the period 2014 to 2018.
Furthermore, the report also details out Fleet Size (number of operational cars available for short term rental for the purpose of business, leisure, and insurance replacement) for the period 2014 to 2023 along with Utilization Rate and Average Revenue per Day from the Car Rental business in Switzerland.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to Switzerland’s Car Rental market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
- Overview of the Car Rentals business inSwitzerland.
- Analysis of the Utilization Rate, Fleet available for rent and actual on-rent days.
- Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and average revenue per day for the period 2014 through to 2023.
- Analytics on key market moving parameters rental occasions, rental days, average rental length and others.
- Key revenue statistics on Point of Rental and Insurance / Temporary Car Replacement market segments.
Reasons To Buy
- Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan.
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects.
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information.