The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Hotels (establishments that provide paid lodging and full guest services, typically with a continuous staff presence) market have seen moderate change in the recent years and is also expected to evolve in similar fashion in the near future. The report New Zealand Hotels Market Analytics to 2023: Rooms and Revenue Analytics provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Hotels business aspects including overall revenue by customer type - Business and Leisure, by type of hotel - Budget, Midscale, Upscale & Luxury, Room & Non-Room Revenues, Number of Establishments & Rooms and Guest In-Flow’s for the period 2014 to 2018 and forecast to 2023.
Furthermore, the report also details out Room Occupancy Rate (percentage of available rooms sold during a given period), Rooms Nights Available - Occupied and Revenue per Room by Hotel Category for the period 2014 to 2023 along with Total Revenues by Hotel Category & Customer Type.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to New Zealand’s Hotels business. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
- Overview of the Hotels business in New Zealand.
- Analysis of the Room Occupancy Rate, Rooms Nights Available and Occupied and total Number of Hotel Establishments & Rooms.
- Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and Hotel Category for the period 2014 through to 2023.
- Analytics on Revenue stream - Total Revenue, Room & Non-Room Revenue, Revenue per Available and Occupied Room and Total Revenue per Available Room by Hotel Category & Customer Type.
Reasons To Buy
- Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan.
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects.
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information.