Our ’Insurance in Turkey: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact’ report provides a snapshot of the impact on the Turkish insurance industry in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
This report provides brief review of the key trends and evolving developments that shape the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in the Turkish insurance industry.
It provides the impact of COVID-19 on the Turkish economy, the key business lines impacted by the virus outbreak and the revised market sizing estimates against pre-COVID-19 forecast period (2018-2022) across business segments of Life and General insurance.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Economic Impact
- Impact of COVID-19 outbreak in the Turkish insurance industry.
- Key measures undertaken at both policy and regulatory level.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in the Insurance Industry in Turkey -
- It provides historical values for the Turkish insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and pre-covid-19 projected and revised projected figures for the 2018-2022 forecast period.
- It offers an impact analysis of the key categories due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the Turkish insurance industry, and market forecasts and revised forecasts to 2022.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the key dynamics, trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.