The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Lignin is one of the most abundant organic polymers on earth, exceeded only by cellulose. Cellulose is an important structural component of the primary cell wall of green plants. Lignin enhances plant cell wall rigidity, hydrophobic properties and promotes minerals transport through the vascular bundles in plant. In addition, lignin is an important barrier that protects against pests and pathogens. Lignin is commercially obtained during the chemical pulping processes. According to Gen Consulting Company, global lignin market is projected to reach $833.45 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.09% from 2020 to 2026.
The lignin market is segmented on the basis of product, process, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Lignosulfonates, Kraft Lignin, Other. Based on process, the market for lignin is segmented into Kraft Pulping, Sulfite Pulping. By application, the lignin market is classified into Agriculture, Animal Feed, Concrete Additives, Dust Control, Metallurgy, Oil & Mining, Gypsum Board, Chemical Processing. On the basis of region, the lignin industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Kraft Lignin
- Kraft Pulping
- Sulfite Pulping
- Animal Feed
- Concrete Additives
- Dust Control
- Oil & Mining
- Gypsum Board
- Chemical Processing
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the lignin market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Aditya Birla Group (Domsj? Fabriker)
- Borregaard LignoTech AB
- Burgo Group S.p.A.
- GreenValue SA
- Hubei Aging Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ingevity Corporation
- Jinzhou Jinri Paper Company Limited
- Karjala Pulp LLC
- Lenzing AG
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
- Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc.
- Sappi Ltd.
- Shenyang Xingzhenghe Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Stora Enso Oyj
- The Dallas Group Of America Inc.
- Tianjin Yeats Additive Co., Ltd.
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation
- Vyborg Forestry Development Corporation (VFDC)
- Wuhan East China Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Xinyi Feihuang Chemical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global lignin market.
- To classify and forecast global lignin market based on product, process, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global lignin market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global lignin market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global lignin market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global lignin market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of lignin
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to lignin