The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
American International Group (AIG) is a multi-line insurance group. It provides a range of general insurance, life insurance, and property and casualty insurance solutions; retirement products; and other financial services to individuals and businesses.
It offers insurance products for general liability, property, workers’ compensation, commercial lines, marine, aerospace, term life, universal life, and cyber risk. The company also offers accident and health insurance, personal auto insurance, travel insurance, and individual and group retirement products. AIG operates in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
This report provides insights into AIG’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget.
- AIG’s cloud strategy has helped it establish a scalable IT infrastructure. In 2017, AIG moved from on-premise systems to the SAP HANA business platform on Amazon Web Services.
- The key technology themes under focus for AIG include AI, big data, blockchain, cybersecurity, the Internet of Things, machine learning, smart contracts, and virtual and augmented reality.
- AIG leverages cybersecurity-focused insurance solutions to effectively evaluate insurance premiums for clients and minimize costs related to cybersecurity claims settlement.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about AIG’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.