The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
United Kingdom - FY 2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand and an analysis of industry leading companies.
This report offers detailed analysis of the United Kingdom defense market with forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The United Kingdom defense market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the United Kingdom defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to procurement, Operations & Maintenance (O&M) and others expenditure.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Vendor landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the vendor landscape of the United Kingdom defense market.
- The UK defense budget has increased once again for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020. In an increasingly fragile and uncertain global arena, partly induced by Britain’s withdrawal from the EU, the UK has increased its overall defense budget to US$51.2 billion.
- This is a 4.6% increase from the previous fiscal year. The UK is acquiring a number of major defense platforms in FY2020.
- These will enable the Armed Forces to meet international threats, and remain highly capable and advanced in terms of their deployed technology.
- The service receiving the largest share of this budget is maritime, closely followed by aerospace.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the United Kingdom defense market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period