The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Erno Laszlo is a heritage cosmetic brand that entered the Chinese market in 2014 as part of its global expansion plan. Since its foray into China, the brand has registered robust growth by leveraging online sales via digital marketing strategies such as recruiting popular key opinion leaders.
Erno Laszlo started doing business in China in 2014. As of 2018, the retail sales of its cosmetics had reached CNY261.9bn ($37bn) and registered growth of 43.5% since entering the market.
- There is a perception among Chinese consumers that international brands are of high quality, thereby providing Erno Laszlo with lucrative business opportunities in the country.
- Collaborating with key opinion leaders and developing attractive online content for social events have supported the brand’s growth.
- Well-defined marketing plans to target Singles’ Day propelled volume sales.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.