The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe cloud collaboration market is estimated to project growth at a CAGR of 13.96% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The cloud storage and collaboration tools are increasingly adopted by businesses using the cloud for emails, and by those who use automation and streamlining solutions like ERP. Also, the majority of companies are engaged in cloud-based technologies. Such factors are projected to propel market growth.
The Europe cloud collaboration market growth analysis encompasses the market evaluation of Russia, Italy, France, Belgium, Poland, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the rest of Europe. The German market is considered to be immature in comparison to other European markets. The global business is complemented by cloud-related technologies, and the German enterprises are anticipated to adopt cloud for the execution of digital business strategies. This has led to many market players in the region to come up with innovative cloud collaboration solutions. In Italy, a diversified export ecosystem and strong industrial sector, has aided in its stable growth. As of now, the COVID-19 impact has resulted in increased preferences for cloud services. Many market players like Microsoft reported a substantial increase in the monthly users in places like Italy, where shelter-in-place and social distancing measures have been established. In Russia, the cloud services are leading from the front, and have gained the interest of small and medium-sized businesses. The Russian banks are actively introducing the services into their business processes, along with active investments. Such factors are set to influence the growth of the market.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are Hyperoffice, Salesforce.Com Inc, Atlassian Corporation Plc, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Intralinks Holdings Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments