Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020 provides the full collection of Musculoskeletal disease deals signed between the world’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014.
- Trends in Musculoskeletal partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Musculoskeletal partnering agreement structure
- Musculoskeletal partnering contract documents
- Top Musculoskeletal deals by value
- Most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Musculoskeletal disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Musculoskeletal deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Musculoskeletal deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Musculoskeletal dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Musculoskeletal deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Musculoskeletal deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Musculoskeletal partnering deals by specific Musculoskeletal target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Musculoskeletal therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Musculoskeletal partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Musculoskeletal partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Musculoskeletal technologies and products.
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Musculoskeletal trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020 includes:
- Trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Musculoskeletal deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Musculoskeletal deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 450 Musculoskeletal deal records
- The leading Musculoskeletal deals by value since 2014
- Most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers since 2014
The report includes deals for the following indications: Arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Juvenile arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic arthriti, Rheumatoid arthritis, Bone fracture, Hip, Carpel tunnel syndrome, Frozen shoulder, Gout, Knee, Meniscus damage, Muscular dystrophy, Osteoporosis, Paget’s disease, Spinal muscular atrophy, Bone pain, Back pain, Muscular pain, Stiffness, Weakness, plus other musculoskeletal indications.
In Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 450 musculoskeletal deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Musculoskeletal deal trends since 2014
- Access Musculoskeletal deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Musculoskeletal partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 450 links to actual Musculoskeletal deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Musculoskeletal deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Musculoskeletal opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Musculoskeletal opportunities