Fuel Cards in the USA 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in the USA.
Fleet card volumes rose by 2.1%, from 81.8 billion liters in 2018 to 83.5 billion liters in 2019
- The total number of service stations in the USA declined by 0.5%, from 150,000 in 2018 to 149,279 in 2019. Approximately 6.9 million new fuel cards will be issued during 2019-2023, resulting in a total of 69.7 million cards in the market.
- Out of the total active cards in the market, 66.2% will be held by fleet vehicles and 33.8% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 5.9% during 2019-2023 to reach 161.9 billion liters in 2023
Reasons To Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the American fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance