Increasing automotive digitalization has inevitably meant that vehicles need regular firmware and software updates to keep pace with latest advances in connectivity but also to update the automotive cyber security. Rather that repeatedly recall the vehicle to a garage it is much more economical to perform these updates wirelessly over the air (OTA).
The software OTA updates segment is expected in particular to flourish in the next few years because of growth in the digitalization and modernization of connected vehicles and increase in sale of passenger vehicles.
What are the global Automotive Over the Air (OTA) Updates market prospects?
Read on to discover how this report can help you develop your business.
This report addresses the pertinent issues:
- Where are the most lucrative market prospects?
- Who are the leadings companies and what does the competitive landscape look like?
- What are the regional, technical and regulatory barriers to market entry?
- What are the technological issues and roadmap driving the market?
- Why is the market prospering and how can you fully exploit this?
- When will the market fully mature and why?
Research and analysis highlights
- Independent, impartial and objective analysis
- 498 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the global automotive over the air (OTA) updates market prospects
- Global automotive over the air (OTA) updates market forecast and analysis 2020-2030
- 2 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by type covering the period 2020-2030
- 3 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by software over the air from 2020-2030
- 2 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by firmware over the air from 2020-2030
- 5 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by component from 2020-2030
- 4 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by vehicle type from 2020-2030
- 3 automotive over the air (OTA) updates submarket forecasts by passenger cars from 2020-2030
- 24 leading national automotive over the air (OTA) updates market forecasts from 2020-2030
- Analysis of the automotive over the air (OTA) updates set to become mandatory in North America
- Profiles of 15 leading companies, involved with automotive over the air (OTA) updates with key financial metrics
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis
How this report will benefit you
- You have almost certainly an excess of conflicting and yet unclear information – you want one definitive report to base your business decisions upon
- Our insightful report speaks to your needs for definitive market data, objective impartial analysis and immediate clear conclusions – to allow you to formulate clear decisive business strategies
- You need the information now in an easily digestible form
- Forecasts give you a crucial advantage. That knowledge of the future is central to your strategic decision making.
- Knowledge is vital to you and your business. You need every piece of evidence to inform your crucial investment decisions
- Without this vital report, you will fall behind your competitors
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the value chain.
- Government agencies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers