The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
CaixaBank is a provider of banking, asset management, insurance, and investment solutions to individuals, SMEs, and corporate customers. It offers deposit services, credit and debit cards, and lending solutions for mortgages, auto purchase, real estate, education, personal needs, and asset and project financing. The bank also provides investment funds; pension plans; life and non-life insurance; and investments in equities, bonds, derivatives, and mutual funds. CaixaBank’s service portfolio includes cash management, international banking, internet and mobile banking, collection and payment solutions, private banking, investment planning, mergers and acquisitions, and external trade services. It has operations in Europe, Asia, Australia, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa.
This report provides insights into CaixaBank’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- CaixaBank is tapping into technologies including AI, big data, biometrics, blockchain, cloud, and robotic process automation to achieve operational efficiencies and provide a secure banking experience for its customers.
- CaixaBank’s 2019-21 strategic plan aims to accelerate the group’s digital transformation efforts and help it become more efficient.
- CaixaBank utilizes cybersecurity technologies to protect the information of the company, customers, and employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about CaixaBank’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.