Saudi Aramco is looking towards digital technologies to reduce costs and enhance operational and production efficiencies to ensure long-term sustainability.
The company is engaging with technological institutes and corporates to advance and leverage emerging technologies.
Saudi Aramco launched an innovation center known as the 4th Industrial Revolution Centre, and a training center for its workforce called 3-D Operator System Training Center.
Saudi Aramco’s vendors for major ICT contracts include Infosys Ltd., Xage Security, Inc., and SAP SE.
The report provides information and insights into Saudi Aramco’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation and training centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, innovative solution launch and adoption
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Saudi Aramco has been leveraging technologies such as big data, industrial internet, robotics, and various others to fulfill their digitalization strategies, with a vision to become the leading digitalized energy company by 2022.
- Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures is a corporate venture capital subsidiary of Saudi Aramco, funding early-stage and high growth companies, such as FogHorn, Seeq, Data Gumbo, and more.
- Saudi Aramco introduced a reservoir management tool, called, Reservoir Engineering Integrated Environment (REOnline).
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Saudi Aramco’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology related investment activities.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of Saudi Aramco.