The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market is evaluated to reach a CAGR of 9.11% during the estimated period of 2020-2028. The factors impacting market growth in the region are the presence of developed infrastructure in pharmaceutical industries, the availability of trained professionals to handle complex manufacturing systems, and a strong presence of major players.
The Europe pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market is analyzed further by dividing the region into Russia, the UK, Poland, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, and others. In Russia, the market is in its developing stage. Russian medicines accounted for about 20% of the market in 2009, and by the end of 2017, Russian drugs accounted for more than 30% of the market. Belgium is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, employing around 30,000 workers, and this number is increasing every year. Pharmaceuticals attribute more than 10% of Belgium’s total exports, and there is a heavy investment by the government and the pharmaceutical industry to develop this sector further, along with R&D.
Poland is among the largest markets in Central and Eastern Europe. There is a growing awareness among people about health issues, disease prevention, and willing to pay for high-quality pharmaceuticals in Poland. The pharmaceutical market in the country is regulated by a number of legalities. The market is developing at a steady rate in Poland. In the rest of European countries, the increasing consumer awareness, coupled with growing income and desire for convenience, rising demand for pharmacy products, growing geriatric population, and the increased adoption of pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing,s are driving the market growth.
Gebruder Lodige Maschinenbau GmbH, Coperion GmbH, Korsch, GEA Group, Glatt GmbH, etc. are some of the eminnt players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments