Action Potential Venture Capital is the bioelectronic medicines venture arm of GSK. It is focused on investing in start-ups which are involved in development of neuromodulation medical devices and adaptive bioelectronics. Headquartered in Palo Alto, the venture arm invests in start-ups across the globe.
The report provides information and insights into GSK’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and venture arm
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- GlaxoSmithKline is tapping key disruptive technologies to strengthen its operational and service competences. Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data, Blockchain, Mobile Health, Robotics, and Augmented Reality are the key technologies under focus for the company. Cloud, Genomic, and Ecommerce are the other focusing areas of the company.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc is investing in emerging technologies and is also building an internal team with data, analytics and insights, content, media, and e-commerce experts to win the digital competition.
- Using AI and machine learning (ML) for Drug Discovery & Development
- Focus on Functional Genomics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into GSK’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of GSK