The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Roche joined forces with GE Healthcare to combine both companies’ capabilities and leverage big data, machine learning, genomics, and imaging technologies to develop decision support tools for clinicians, and help them take data-driven and personalized decisions at each stage of patients’ diseases.
In 2013, Roche and California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences (QB3) formed a strategic alliance to create a venture arm, Mission Bay Capital, in order to identify, support, and invest in early stage start-ups focusing on life science, and explore potential opportunities in emerging technologies.
In 2018, Roche along with Plug and Play, a global innovation platform launched Creasphere accelerator, a health tech focused innovation program.
Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen (RICC), is an innovation center focused on pRED’s RNA therapeutics research.
The report provides information and insights into Roche’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Roche is tapping key disruptive technologies to reduce time-to-market capabilities, and develop innovative products that can help provide advanced healthcare solutions to patients, and improve customer engagement. Artificial intelligence, big data, biotechnology, blockchain, analytics, cloud, robotic process automation, 3D printing, mobile, and genomics are the key technologies under focus for the company.
- Roche is embarking on its digital transformation journey through innovations, research and development centers, and technology acquisitions, in order to bring innovative products and solutions for its customers.
- Roche Diagnostics collaborated with Microsoft and Cleidon to tap into IoT and cloud computing technologies, and transform their healthcare product and services portfolio related to in vitro diagnostic (IVD) devices, and to offer patients with better healthcare solutions.
- Roche has setup an global hub and created a big-data ecosystem equipped with necessary digital and IT infrastructure, which acts as a comprehensive diabetes management platform.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Roche’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of Roche.