Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (Dunkin) is a franchisor of quick-service restaurants. It functions and franchises restaurants and ice cream parlors under its subsidiaries - the Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brand names. The company offers a wide choice of donuts, bagels, muffins, breakfast sandwiches, and hot and cold coffee under the Dunkin’ Donuts brand, and serves a range of ice creams and frozen beverages under the Baskin-Robbins brand. It conducts its business operations through various points of distribution across the U.S. and internationally. Dunkin’ franchises its restaurants through joint ventures and master franchise agreements.
Dunkin’s digital transformation plan is primarily designed to address three problems: slow services, a small loyal community, and lack of personal information about its customers. The company is focusing on leveraging multiple digital solutions to serve its customers seamlessly through both online and offline channels and within a connected ecosystem.
Dunkin is tapping the power of AI and ML technologies to focus on transformative innovations to offer an immersive and personalized experience to customers. They are leveraging ML algorithms to monitor and understand customer habits, provide personalized recommendations to them, drive sales, and build loyalty. For instance, they are collecting transaction-level data and historical data of its customers, and based on that, gaining access to insights about their DD perk members and other customers, to attract them to walk-in to store frequently.
To reinvent its customer engagement, Dunkin is leveraging a range of digital solutions to offer a personalized digital experience to customers and provide them with a wide range of services that suit their needs.
The report provides information and insights into Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Dunkin’ is tapping the power of artificial intelligence, digitalization, digital assistants, robotics, behavioral analytics, blockchain, and big data for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
- Dunkin brands implemented a centralized social media strategy to engage with customers, answer their queries, and connect with them through social media marketing campaigns such as “mydunkin”, “DDPromContest”, and “The Promposal Box”.
- Its DD Mothership (social media team’s nickname) team collects data from multiple social media channels like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube video ads, and LinkedIn, and performs social data analytics for customizing marketing assessments.
- Dunkin’s innovation lab is a strategic unit that engages a functional team of researchers, engineers, designers, etc., to generate new ideas, test new solutions and then implement it in its stores once tested. It specially focuses on innovations that can help them in offering better customer and crew experience at restaurants.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc’s fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Dunkin’ Brands Group.