The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Legal & General provides insurance, saving, and investment products. The company offers individual and group protection plans, annuities, mortgages, pension plans, and general insurance products. It offers property, car, and mortgage life insurance. It also provides travel insurance, pet insurance, critical illness cover, lifestyle cover, retirement products, pension products, and investment and savings products. In addition, the group offers mortgage advisory services, risk management, and claims management solutions. It serves individuals, families, and business customers across the UK, the US, and Bermuda.
This report provides insights into Legal & General’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Legal & General is tapping into key disruptive technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, cybersecurity, big data, the Internet of Things, and robotic process automation to boost operational efficiencies, improve product offerings, and enhance the customer experience.
- Legal & General launched the Advanced Care Research Centre in the UK in collaboration with Edinburgh University.
- Legal & General acquired digital companies including MyFutureNow, Canvas, and Smart Pension.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Legal & General’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.