The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
MetLife is a financial services company that provides insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management products and services. The company markets and sells its products and services to individuals, corporations, and their respective employees, and other institutions through independent agencies, brokerage firms, sales offices, direct marketing, career agencies, bancassurance, and other third-party distribution and e-commerce channels. The company operates in the US, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Japan is its largest base of operations in Asia; it has also set up an innovation center in Singapore and a data analytics center of excellence in Malaysia.
This report provides insights into MetLife’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- MetLife has been adopting and introducing technologies such as AI, big data, blockchain, data analytics, drones, and more to realize its digital transformation strategies.
- MetLife launched two insurtech investment programs for startups in 2018 - MetLife Digital Ventures and MetLife Digital Accelerator.
- MetLife invested in big data company Enigma in 2018.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about MetLife’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.