The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a US-based financial services company and the parent holding company of both J.P. Morgan and Chase. J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a brand used by the company’s Asset & Wealth Management business segment to cater to individuals and institutions with more than $10m in investible assets.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of J.P. Morgan’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service proposition are also covered, along with product innovation and marketing activities.
- J.P. Morgan Private Bank mainly targets UHNW individuals with more than $10m in liquid assets.
- It is making heavy investments in its domestic market, the US. It plans to hire 1,000 new advisors and open 20 new offices to expand its presence in the country.
- J.P. Morgan is also targeting customers across all segments in the wealth management space. It aimed to increase its advisors to 6,500 globally by the end of 2019.
- The group opened a trust company in Singapore in October 2019 to serve private bank clients and families outside of the Bahamas and the US.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of J.P. Morgan Private Bank, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.