The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The new form of biological threat is silent and it is coming from the backdoor. And, therefore, CBRN defense is going to become collective initiative than keeping it restricted to the national level. Particularly those countries that have knowledge, expertise and equipment to control CBRN threats will need to come forward and help less-privileged countries with training and defense material on CBRN.
Integrating capabilities for installing, operating and training on CBRN threat detection technologies and protection against weapons of mass destruction (WMD) through deployment of monitoring and surveillance systems, radars and satellites are becoming next big market opportunities.
Few of the interesting findings of the research report include
- increasing inclusion of multi-sensor technologies, software and communication technologies
- use of unmanned monitoring and surveillance systems to conduct aerial surveillance will grow many folds and it will become a key component of CBRN countermeasures and;
- Use of centralized data management and analytics will change the entire CBRN to new levels of must have technology for military and homeland applications.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
- Overview: Snapshot of the CBRN market during 2019 - 2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as by application, types and variants. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like unmanned monitoring and surveillance systems for CBRN.
- Market Dynamics: The report delivers insights into the technological developments in the CBRN products and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the CBRN market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into present CBRN strength and future demand within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the CBRN market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the CBRN segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in CBRN expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global CBRN industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- CBRN Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.4% over 2020-2028 in terms of value and in terms of volume the growth will be with a CAGR of 5.5%. The total revenue during the forecasted period will be $156.5 billion.
- Demand for CBRN technology is growing worldwide. The long pending decommissioning of conventional CBRN systems with modern, unmanned and multi-sensor based CBRN systems was the need for various nations.
- Scope for CBRN software using Software as a Service is under consideration, especially by Europe and the U.S. led association. Developing a cluster of integrated CBRN systems to generate data from multiple sources and perform data analytics and intelligence at central location is the key purpose.
- Unmanned CBRN monitoring and surveillance systems will grow in many folds. Zero causality and real time decisions are the two key drivers for using land based and aerial unmanned CBRN systems.
- CBRN solution providers invest heavily on high speed bandwidths to securely transmit data at lightning speed. Use of the Internet is crucial for communication between the field teams and control room. Internet has improved the efficiency of communication and data transfer on real time.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global CBRN market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different CBRN product segments across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global CBRN market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global CBRN market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the CBRN providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available