COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and few industries have seen as much disruption as airlines.
- Demand for air travel has dropped markedly and this is reflected in the erratic share price performance for many multinational airlines.
- Using the COVID-19 pandemic as a time to create positive PR or plan on future consolidation implies that many potential opportunities are progressive and will provide long term benefits.
- A mixture of threats such as ’insolvency’ and ’longer term change to travel patterns’ highlights that issues can be created internally and externally.
- This report provides insight into what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for players in the airline industry. It also provides examples of relevant companies for each SWOT element.
Reasons To Buy
- Assess the impact COVID is having on industry players
- Look at the impact coronavirus is having on share prices
- Understand what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in this industry in the current climate
- Look at real-world examples of company strategies