The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
UBS Group offers wealth management, banking, asset management, and investment banking solutions. Wealth management includes philanthropy, retirement and financial planning, international business solutions, and advisory services. Personal and corporate banking offers financing, investing, and transaction banking. Asset management comprises traditional and alternative investments and platform services. Investment banking includes research, foreign exchange, risk management, advisory, and equity and debt capital market services. The group serves customers through branch offices, online portals, and relationship managers. The bank operates in Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific.
This report provides insights into UBS’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- UBS launched Digital Factory, which brings together interdisciplinary teams in a central location and tasks them with developing digital solutions.
- UBS has been active in the deployment of robotic process automation to reduce manual work and enhance system stability.
- UBS Innovation Lab focuses on blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies, along with smart contracts and fintech innovations.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about UBS’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.