The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Conditioner (Haircare) Market in Germany - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Conditioner market in Germany.
Conditioner - is a hair care product that alters the texture and appearance of hair. Includes all types of hair conditioning products - including intensive oil and gel conditioners, as well as traditional lotion conditioners. Includes both wash-out and leave-in conditioners.
Conditioner market in Germany registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.38% during the period 2013 to 2018 with a sales value of EUR 364.14 Million in 2018, an increase of 2.34% over 2017. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2018, when it grew by 2.34% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2015, when it increased by 1.07% over 2014. The fastest growing segment of the Conditioner market in Germany between the year 2013 and 2018 was Intensive Conditioner which registered a CAGR of 1.53%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Other Conditioner with a CAGR of 0.93%. In 2018 Intensive Conditioner segment in Germany Conditioner market accounted for a major share of 50.02%, while Traditional Conditioner stood in second position representing 42.79% of the market’s 2018 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2013-2018 and illustrative forecast to 2023 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Conditioner and its variants Intensive Conditioner, Traditional Conditioner & Other Conditioner.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2015 to 2018 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Germany’s Conditioner (Haircare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Conditioner (Haircare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2013 to 2023.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2015-2018.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Conditioner (Haircare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.