Cigarettes in Hong Kong 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Hong Kong. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Hong Kong has traditionally been a major trading center for cigarettes, boasting a substantial import-re-exports business. However, the domestic cigarette market is now quite small, with duty paid sales generally declining in recent years to a level of 3.1billion pieces in 2019.
- Smoking prevelance has been in decline in Hong Kong since the 1980’s.
- Hong Kong is a mjor hub for imports and re-exports, mainly coming from China.
- Consumption of cigarettes is forecast to decline year on year, through to 2030.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.