The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Groupe BPCE is a banking group that offers a range of commercial banking, insurance, corporate finance, investment management, and financial solutions. It was formed as a merger between Caisse nationale des caisses d’?pargne (CNCE) and Banque f?d?rale des banques populaires (BFBP) and operates four business segments: Retail Banking & Insurance, Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, and Corporate Center.
The company provides loans and credit, demand deposits, debit, and prepaid cards, equities, sureties and guarantees, lease financing and consumer credit solutions, and business services. The group also offers mergers and acquisition advisory services, strategic and acquisition finance, and investment and risk management services. BPCE’s operations span Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Africa.
This report provides insights into BPCE’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- BPCE has been leveraging technologies including blockchain, big data, the cloud, and cybersecurity to realize its digital transformation strategies.
- In 2017, BPCE became the first French banking group to make its public data freely available in line with the open data ecosystem.
- In 2016, BPCE launched 89C3, an organization dedicated to accelerating the group’s digital transformation process.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about BPCE’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.