The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo is a financial services holding company that provides retail and wholesale banking and wealth management services to individuals, businesses, high net worth individuals, and institutions. Its major offerings include commercial and consumer loans, agricultural finance, deposit services, card products, and transaction services.
Wells Fargo also provides services such as mortgage banking, equipment leasing, insurance agency and brokerage, securities brokerage, investment banking, investment advisory, mortgage-backed securities servicing, and venture capital investment. The company operates through branches, ATMs, and mobile and internet channels globally.
This report provides insights into Wells Fargo’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Wells Fargo is building capabilities by leveraging technologies for innovation in areas including artificial intelligence (AI), identity management, distributed ledger technology, and APIs.
- Wells Fargo has established in-house innovation centers such as Wells Fargo Startup Accelerator, Wells Fargo Innovation Group, and Wells Fargo Labs to tap into innovative technologies and develop products and services to better serve individual and business clients.
- Wells Fargo is tapping into emerging technologies to gain operational efficiencies, enhance product offerings, and manage risks associated with fraud. The bank is leveraging a combination of AI and cybersecurity to prevent money laundering.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Wells Fargo’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.