The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Our Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry Q4 2019 report provides detailed analysis of investment activities in financial services industry globally during the fourth quarter of 2019.
The report provides comprehensive coverage of investment activities including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity, both in terms of deal value and volume. It also provides a global snapshot of investment trends in sectors including banking, payments, insurance and wealth management, and information on best practices followed by market participants in the form of case studies.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research and analysis expertise to allow stakeholders to identify investment dynamics in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and other regions.
The report provides insights into investment activities in the financial services industry around the world in Q4 2019, including -
- A global snapshot of investment trends in the global financial services industry.
- Comprehensive coverage of deal types including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity.
- Detailed insights into deal activities in sectors including banking, payments, insurance and wealth management.
- Information on the regional dynamics of investments in the financial services industry.
- The number of M&A deals increased at a moderate quarter-on-quarter growth rate of 3.8%, up from 688 deals in Q3 2019 to 714 deals in Q4 2019
- The venture finance deal activity registered a decline in terms of both deal count and deal value. The deal count declined from 474 in Q3 2019 to 389 in Q4 2019. Meanwhile, the total deal value dropped from $8.3bn in Q3 2019 to $7.3bn in Q4 2019
- The private equity deal activity registered a slight decline in terms of deal count to 87 deals in Q4 2019 from 97 in the previous quarter.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into emerging areas of investment in the financial services industry.
- Identify products and services that are likely to make an impact on the market.
- Gain information about key investors operating in the financial services industry.
- Understand the best practices followed by market participants in the form of case studies.