The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Deutsche Bank is a global bank headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. It has a presence in Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The bank’s wealth management division sits within the private bank division, which is one of four main business segments.
This report gives a comprehensive analysis of Deutsche Bank’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service proposition are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
- Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products and lending and deposit products to HNW and UHNW individuals, entrepreneurs, and family offices.
- Deutsche Bank reorganized its business segments in Q3 2019 to focus on four core businesses that are profitable and have strong presence in growth markets.
- The group plans to considerably downsize its investment banking business and lower costs.
- Despite the job cuts at group level, Deutsche Bank plans to hire more staff and increase its wealth management unit assets by ?100bn ($114.5bn) to boost presence in the ultra-rich segment.
- Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s AUM declined in 2018 due to weak performance in the Americas and the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region (excluding Germany).
Deutsche Bank’s social responsibility activities focus on the employability and wellbeing of people.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Deutsche Bank and its wealth management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
Learn more about Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.