The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Cloud based technologies are becoming an important part of the medical devices industry. They provide many benefits, such as connectivity, remote monitoring, and insight into user behavior. However, the drawbacks include privacy and security worries, as well as regulatory and industry compliance. Due to the nature of this sector, the fears in regards to hacking are fairly robust. In the worst case imagined scenario hackers may remotely access lifesaving medical devices such as pacemakers and change or cease their function. Additionally medical information is extremely sensitive. Due to these reservations, the incorporation of cloud computing in the medical devices sector has been slower compared to other sectors.
This report focuses on the use of cloud computing in the medical devices industry.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise of cloud computing on the medical device industry
Components of the report include -
- Key Players - identify big players in relation to cloud computing.
- Trends - identify key trends expected to occur in the cloud computing industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- Industry Analysis - identify the impact of cloud computing across major markets.
- Value Chain - identify the various business segments and markets related to the use of cloud computing.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of cloud computing and the impact on the medical device industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the primary ways in which cloud computing technology is changing the delivery of healthcare.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players in cloud computing and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in the cloud computing sector to gain a competitive advantage.