According to Inkwood Research, the Asia Pacific sports analytics market is evaluated to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, 2020-2028, projecting a CAGR of 23.53%. The increasing investment in sports technology by private and public companies is the primary factor propelling the market growth in the region.
The Asia Pacific sports analytics market encompasses the markets of Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The market region is estimated to impact the sports analytics market in a positive manner as a result of the increasing number of different sports leagues in countries like India and China that are adopting sports analytics solutions. The growing penetration of internet, IoT, cloud computing, social media analytics, and technological advancements, further augment the growth prospects of the region. Such aspects have a positive impact on the implementation of sports technologies.
In countries like India, the sports analytics have undergone substantial changes and is dominated by cricket. The sports analytics have brought a new level of data analytics to sports. The IPL 2017 saw the Royal Challengers Bangalore adopting new technology du jour (artificial intelligence). The ICC Champions Trophy 2017 saw chipmaker Intel impacting the game of cricket through VR and AR technologies. The companies in the country are making constant efforts to innovate sports analytics. New Zealand Rugby collects data for all its national teams and has access to all sorts of different information. The team is using innovative technology and expert analysis to detect match-fixing.
Some of the major companies operating in the market are Synergy Sports Technology, Catapult Group International Ltd, Sportradar AG, Nielson Sports, Elias Sports Bureau, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments