The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe directed energy weapons market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.09% during the forecasted period, 2020-2028. The illegal immigration and terrorist activates act as important drivers for market growth in the region. There is also the presence of European Working Group Non-Lethal Weapons (EWG-NLW) promoting and regulating the adoption and practice of non-lethal weapons. The entry of illegal foreign immigrants from the Middle Eastern countries across the border areas of Greece, Germany, Austria, etc. are driving the non-lethal weapons market. This further improves growth prospects for DEW in the European region.
The directed energy weapons market growth in Europe encompasses the market analysis of Italy, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Poland, Russia, and the rest of Europe. There is an increasing awareness regarding the benefits associated with the deployment of DEW in the European region. In France, the investment of millions of euros into the research and development for laser weapons against land and space systems, is one of the many drivers for market growth. The defense expenditure in Italy is set to be beneficial for its market growth.
Russia is considered to be at the forefront when it comes to directed energy weapons technology. The market growth is propelled by increasing investments by the government. As of the Article36 non-for-profit organization 2017 report, the country tested its first microwave gun in 2015, which can disable missiles and drones from up to six miles from their designated target. The country is also trying to pursue laser weapons that can disrupt and damage satellites and their sensors.
Some of the eminent market players include, Moog Inc, QinetiQ Group PLC, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments