The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The cosmetic surgery and procedure market in Europe is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.65% during the projected period of 2020-2028. One of the important factors boosting the market growth in the region is increasing interest in cosmetic procedures from Eastern Europe.
In order to study the European market of cosmetic surgery and procedure further, the region is segregated into countries such as Belgium, France, Russia, Italy, the UK, Germany, Poland, and the rest of Europe that includes Switzerland, Greece, Spain, NORDIC, and others. In Russia, the market for plastic surgery has grown considerably over the last decade, with around 100 million-dollar business. It is not only very common among Russian women to opt for surgery to look younger and attractive but also among Russian men, which is boosting the market growth. Belgium is a popular destination for British people seeking surgery abroad, including cosmetic and plastic surgery, owing to low prices and easy travel by Eurostar. Clinic BeauCare is one of the leading providers of breast enlargement surgery in the country.
In Poland, the highest level of skilled surgical, nursing, and medical care across a range of high-quality cosmetic surgery procedures is available. Moreover, there is a rise in medical tourism due to increased awareness of Poland as a tourist destination, the increasing number of budget airlines flying from Britain to Polish cities in particular, and the difference in cost between cosmetic and dental surgery in Poland and more economically-developed countries. In the rest of Europe, there is substantial demand for cosmetic procedures collectively from the constituting countries. In Spain, private clinics employ the largest number of plastic surgeons in Europe.
Galderma, Merz Pharma, Ipsen S.A, Sinclair Pharma PLC, Johnson & Johnson, etc. are some of the well-known companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments