Steel Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The G8 Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $271,990.2 million in 2018 to the global steel industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $265,162.4 million in 2023, with a CAGR of -0.5% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the steel industry, with market revenues of $83,178.8 million in 2018. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $72,970.3 and $44,272.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the steel industry in the G8 nations with a value of $83,306.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $70,337.0 and $41,769.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 steel market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 steel market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 steel market?