The global nylon cable ties market was valued at $129.0 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $253.6 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.86% from 2019 to 2026.
Nylon cable tie is a type of fastener that is made of nylon material. It is known for holding things together to organize them for various purposes. Nylon cable ties are available in two types, which include single-use cable ties and reusable cable ties. They offer greater flexibility and are very easy to use. They exhibit properties such as combined strength, moderate stiffness, high service temperature, and a high level of toughness.
The global nylon cable ties market is anticipated to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period in response to their growing popularity in various end-use industries. Nylon cable ties are cost-effective and easy to use, which make their use very convenient in automotive, electronics and electrical, and constriction applications. They significantly adopted to hold wire bundles during assembly in electronics and automotive products. As a result, increase in automotive and electronics production output drives the growth of this market. Furthermore, rise in penetration of nylon cable ties in the consumer goods industry further fuels the market growth. Since nylon is the core material used in these cable ties, stringent regulatory policies on the use of plastic is one of the major factors that is expected to hamper the growth of the global nylon cable ties market. Moreover, nylon cable ties are very cost-effective in nature and they do not require a high initial investment to set up a production cost. Therefore, the global market is likely to witness greater penetration of small-scale manufacturers during the forecast period, which is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunity to this market.
The global nylon cable ties market is segmented into type, application, and region. Based on type, the global market is segmented into nylon 6, nylon 6,6, and others. By application, it is divided into electronics & electrical, building & construction, automotive, agriculture, consumer goods, industrial, and others. Region wise, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major key players operating in the global nylon cable ties market include Thomas Bett, KSS, Hont ELectrical CO., Ltd, YUEQING HUADA PLASTIC CO., LTD., Partex Marking Systems AB, Ascend Performance Material, HellermannTyton, 3M, Inc, Changhong Plastics Group Imperial Plastics Co., Ltd., Novoflex Marketing (P) Ltd, and others. Since this market is expanding, most of the manufacturers have been focusing on the expansion of production capacities.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global nylon cable ties market from 2018 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of both value and volume.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- By Type
- By Application
Building & Construction
- By Region
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Africa
Key Market Players
- Thomas Bett
- Hont ELectrical CO., Ltd
- YUEQING HUADA PLASTIC CO., LTD.
- Partex Marking Systems AB
- Ascend Performance Material
- 3M, Inc
- Changhong Plastics Group Imperial Plastics Co., Ltd.
- Novoflex Marketing (P) Ltd