The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
”Enterprise Server" a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the Enterprise Server market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise servers, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalData’s view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise server market through to 2023, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the enterprise server segment.
The Global Outlook Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Enterprise Server Market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from enterprise server.
- Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the enterprise server market, factors driving growth in the Enterprise Server market, and inhibitors to the Enterprise Server market growth. Vendor landscape: a brief overview of the key Enterprise Server vendors.
- Opportunities and recommendations for Enterprise Server vendors
Reasons To Buy
- The report helps understand the Enterprise Server market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the Enterprise Server segment.
- The report provides an assessment of Enterprise Server vendors and their relative positions in the Enterprise Server market.
- The report provides insight into revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Server market from 2018 to 2023, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the Enterprise Server segment and its sub categories.