The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
”Virtualization" a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the virtualization market. The report outlines the evolution of virtualization technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalData’s view of the revenue opportunities in the virtualization market through to 2023, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the Virtualization segment.
The Global Outlook Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Virtualization market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from virtualization software.
- Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the virtualization market, factors driving growth in the virtualization market, and inhibitors to the virtualization market growth.
- Vendor landscape : a brief overview of the key virtualization vendors.
- Opportunities and recommendations for virtualization vendors
Reasons To Buy
- The report helps understand the virtualization market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the virtualization segment.
- The report provides an assessment of virtualization vendors and their relative positions in the virtualization market.
- The report provides insight into revenue opportunity forecasts in the Virtualization market from 2018 to 2023, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the Virtualization segment and its sub categories.