The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Rabobank Group is a global banking and related financial solutions provider. It is also a premier bank to the food, agribusiness, and beverage industry. It offers a wide range of accounts, deposits, cards, loans, online banking, agriculture and rural advisory, and leasing services. Rabobank also offers international payments, capital structuring, merger and acquisition advisory, treasury management, transaction banking, private equity, and factoring. It operates through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals and caters to retail, commercial, and SME clients. The bank operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Americas.
This report provides insights into Rabobank’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Rabobank been transforming its operations by embracing technologies including AI, machine learning, Internet of Things, big data, cybersecurity, and blockchain.
- Rabobank is in partnership with around 60 incubators and accelerator programs in the Netherlands, offering financing, mentoring, knowledge, and networking
- The bank has agreed major ICT contracts with leading companies such as Telstra, IBM, Dynatrace, Atos, Cognizant, and more.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Rabobank’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.