”Network Attached Storage" a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the network attached storage (NAS) market. The report outlines the evolution of the NAS technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalData’s view of the revenue opportunities in the NAS market through to 2023, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the NAS segment.
The Global Outlook Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- NAS market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from NAS services.
- Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the NAS market, factors driving growth in the Network Attached Storage market, and inhibitors to the Network Attached Storage market growth.
- Vendor Landscape: a brief overview of the key Network Attached Storage vendors.
- Opportunities and recommendations for Network Attached Storage vendors
Reasons To Buy
- The report helps understand the NAS market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the NAS segment.
- The report provides an assessment of NAS vendors and their relative positions in the NAS market.
- The report provides insight into revenue opportunity forecasts in the NAS market from 2018 to 2023, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the NAS segment and its sub categories.