”Enterprise Mobility Management" a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides analyses of the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise mobility management market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise mobility management technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalData’s view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise mobility management market through to 2023, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the enterprise mobility management segment.
The Global Outlook Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Enterprise mobility management market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from enterprise mobility management.
- Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the EMM market, factors driving growth in the EMM market, and inhibitors to the EMM market growth.
- Vendor landscape : a brief overview of the key enterprise mobility management vendors.
- Opportunities and recommendations for mobility management vendors.
Reasons To Buy
- The report helps understand the enterprise mobility management market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise mobility management segment.
- The report provides an assessment of mobility management vendors and their relative positions in the enterprise mobility management market.
- The report provides insight into revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise mobility management market from 2018 to 2023, spanning four technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise mobility management segment and its sub categories.