- Growing Natural Gas Consumption
- Rising investment levels
- Political instability across Middle East and APAC
- Increasing pipeline construction activities in order to cater growing energy requirement
- Emergence of artificial intelligence in pipeline maintenance and services
In December 2019, KKR, a leading global investment firm announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire, alongside Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo), a 65 percent equity interest in the Coastal GasLink Pipeline Project (Coastal GasLink or the Project) from TC Energy Corporation.
Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Andeavor Logistics signed a definitive merger agreement, under which the former acquired the latter for $23bn in 2019. The transaction has been approved by the board of directors of both the companies and is pending regulatory approvals. The transaction is expected to create a diversified midstream company and expand Marathon Petroleum’s position in the Marcellus shale and Permian basin.
Market Segmentation 2020-2030:
Pipeline & Process Services Market is segmented on the Asset Type, Operation, and Regional basis.
- Refinery & Petrochemical
- Gas Storage
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Rest of Africa