“Enhanced shopping experience for customers drives the interactive kiosk market”
The interactive kiosk market is expected to grow from USD 26.2 billion in 2020 to USD 32.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.6%. The market growth can be attributed to several factors such as enhanced shopping experience for customers, lower investment costs than traditional outlets, enhanced applications other than conventional ones, and innovations in touch screen display and glass technology. However, the high set up cost and need for regular maintenance of the kiosks and rising cyber-crime incidents are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
“Vending kiosks held the largest share of the interactive kiosk market in 2019”
The vending kiosks held the largest share in the interactive kiosk market in 2019. Vending kiosks are the automated machines that provide various items such as snacks, beverages, alcohol, cigarettes, and lottery tickets to consumers after money or a credit card is inserted into the machine. It is a product-dispensing kiosk that works as an all-in-one machine that is capable of handling the marketing and sales until receiving the payment activities. It is primarily used in retail stores, quick-service restaurants, hotels, airports, railway stations, malls, and so on.
“Outdoor kiosks expected to register the highest CAGR in the interactive kiosk market during forecast period”
The interactive kiosk market, on the basis of location, is divided into indoor and outdoor. The market for the outdoor kiosk is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. Putting up an outdoor kiosk is more challenging as it can be prone to theft and fraud. Also, it should have a protection system against dust, rain, temperature, and humidity. The growing popularity of these kiosks in amusement and theme parks, sporting events, and institutional premises may create opportunities for such kiosks
“North America expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period”
North America held the largest share of the interactive kiosk market in 2019 in terms of revenue, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The interactive kiosks market in North America is driven by various factors, such as the need to save time, accuracy, and high living standard as compared to other developed regions. The US is the largest market for interactive kiosks in this region. This market in the US is growing because of strong economic conditions and high customer adoption rates.
Breakdown of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 25%, Tier 2 = 35%, and Tier 3 = 40%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 35%, Directors = 25%, and Others = 40%
- By Region: Europe = 43%, APAC = 29%, North America = 14%, and RoW = 14%
Some of the major players operating in the interactive kiosk market are as follows:
- KIOSK Information Systems (US)
- Olea Kiosks Inc. (US)
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. (US)
- Source Technologies (US)
- NCR Corporation (US)
- Diebold Nixdorf (US)
- Embross (Canada)
- Meridian Kiosks (US)
- REDYREF Interactive Kiosks (US)
- lilitab, LLC (US)
In this report, the interactive kiosk market has been segmented on the basis of offering, type, location, panel size, vertical, and geography. The report also discusses the drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and winning imperatives pertaining to the market. It gives a detailed view of the market across four main regions?North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. Value chain analysis has been included in the report, along with the key players and their competitive analysis in the interactive kiosk ecosystem.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- This report includes statistics for the interactive kiosk market based on offering, type, location, panel size, vertical, and geography, along with their respective market sizes.
- Value chain analysis and key industry trends have been provided for the market.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the interactive kiosk market have been provided in detail in this report.
- This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem and the recent development strategies adopted by the key players in the market, such as product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.