The scope of this report is broad, covering various technologies available in the market for polymers in electric vehicles and potential applications across various sectors. The market for polymers in electric vehicles is broken down by product segment. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product and application segment, with estimated values derived from the total revenues of manufacturers.
This report also includes a discussion of the main players across each regional market for polymers in electric vehicles. Further, it explains the main drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry.
This report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape that includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the market.
- 99 data tables and 48 additional tables
- An overview of global market for polymers used in electric vehicles
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Insights into the govt. regulatory framework, investment analysis, growth indicators and key decision supporting factors
- Description of polymer properties and discussion on their ability to control carbon footprints
- Comparative study of engineering plastics and elastomers, and description of their potential applications
- A look at the mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, innovations and key market strategies adopted by major players
- Profile description of the leading market players, including BASF, DSM Engineering Plastics, Evonik, Solvay SA, LyondellBasell Industries and SABIC