Are you aware that CO2 EOR spending will reach $22.13bn in 2020?
Read on to explore how you can maximise your gains from this dynamic sector.
The report discusses:
- The future of CO2 EOR in an environment characterised by the unpredictability of oil prices and fierce competition from unconventional oil (shale / oil sands)
- The lack of naturally occurring CO2 sources in many places and the development of anthropogenic capture capacity for EOR purposes
- The decisive effect of carbon pricing mechanisms on the viability of anthropogenic CO2 providers and, therefore, on the availability of low-cost CO2 sources for the CO2 EOR industry
What will you learn from this CO2 EOR report?
You will discover the CO2 EOR global and regional outlook over a 10-year horizon including:
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of World
View a succinct analysis of the CO2 EOR industry outlook with an examination and analysis of some of the top companies operating within the CO2 EOR market space, including:
- Kinder Morgan
- Denbury Resources
- Hilcorp Energy Company
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Fleur de Lis Energy
- Hess Corporation
- Chaparral Energy Inc.
- Apache Corporation
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Husky Energy
See detailed CO2 EOR submarket forecasts & analysis 2020-2030
- CO2 sources
Read forward looking CO2 EOR market analysis
- Get instant CO2 EOR market insight
- Find 133 tables & charts over 174 pages, illustrating the CO2 EOR market outlook
- Multiple project tables located in each country/ region covered in the report
Gain from our analyst’s CO2 EOR knowledge
- Leverage our analysts CO2 EOR industry expertise, research experience & benefit from our in-house CO2 EOR databases – all saving you time