The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The UK: Furniture & Floorcoverings - Bedroom Furniture 2019-2024 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the bedroom furniture market (including forecasts up to 2024), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares and consumer data. The report focuses on the following sub-categories: beds, headboards, mattresses, fitted furniture, bedside tables, wardrobes, dressing tables & stools and chests of drawers. Consumer data is based on our 2019 UK bedroom furniture survey, using a panel of 2,000 nationally representative consumers.
The bedroom furniture sector is set to achieve double-digit growth between 2019 and 2024, with the fastest growing subsector being mattresses. Growth in the market for mattresses has been bolstered by an increase in the demand for “mattress in a box” products.
- IKEA head and shoulders above competitors
- Average spend on bedroom furniture declining
- Quality and price key factors of importance for shoppers
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which categories will drive growth in the bedroom furniture market out to 2024, to help form an effective growth strategy.
- Identify the demographic profile of shoppers and average spend within each bedroom furniture sub-category, allowing you to better target ranges.
- Examine the most important drivers of retailer choice and how top players in bedroom furniture are performing in these areas.
- Discover how channel usage for researching and purchasing bedroom furniture is changing, to help target investment into growing areas.