Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 23 molecules. Out of which approximately 21 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 126.96.36.199) - Fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 is a protein encoded by the FGFR4 gene. It plays a role in the regulation of cell proliferation, differentiation and migration, and in regulation of lipid metabolism, bile acid biosynthesis, glucose uptake, vitamin D metabolism and phosphate homeostasis. It is required for normal down-regulation of the expression of CYP7A1, the rate-limiting enzyme in bile acid synthesis, in response to FGF19. It phosphorylates PLCG1 and FRS2. Ligand binding leads to the activation of several signaling cascades. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 5, 5, 5, 1, 1 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Metabolic Disorders, Central Nervous System and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Solid Tumor, Breast Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Lung Adenocarcinoma, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma), Type 2 Diabetes, Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), Bladder Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Liver Cancer, Non Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) (Superficial Bladder Cancer), Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Obesity, Prostate Cancer, Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Transitional Cell Cancer (Urothelial Cell Cancer), Achondroplasia, Adrenocortical Carcinoma (Adrenal Cortex Cancer), Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Constipation, Endometrial Cancer, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, High-Grade Glioma, Liver Cirrhosis, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Metastatic Bile Duct Cancer, Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Nasopharyngeal Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Oral Mucositis, Osteosarcoma, Peritoneal Cancer, Primary Biliary Cholangitis (Primary Biliary Cirrhosis), Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor (PNET), Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Salivary Gland Cancer, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Spinal Cord Injury, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Thymic Carcinoma and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC).
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 184.108.40.206)
- The report reviews Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 188.8.131.52)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 (CD334 or FGFR4 or EC 184.108.40.206) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope