Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 42 molecules. Out of which approximately 41 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 126.96.36.199) - JAK1 is a human tyrosine kinase protein essential for signaling for certain type I and type II cytokines. JAK1 plays a critical role in initiating responses to multiple major cytokine receptor families. Expression of JAK1 in cancer cells enables individual cells to contract, potentially allowing them to escape their tumor and metastasize to other parts of the body.
The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 6, 12, 2, 2, 15 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Immunology, Dermatology, Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Respiratory, Central Nervous System, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular, Genetic Disorders, Hematological Disorders, Infectious Disease, Metabolic Disorders and Women’s Health which include indications Rheumatoid Arthritis, Atopic Dermatitis (Atopic Eczema), Alopecia Areata, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Vitiligo, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Asthma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myelofibrosis, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Ankylosing Spondylitis (Bekhterev’s Disease), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Bronchiolitis Obliterans, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Dermatitis (Eczema), Giant Cell Arteritis (Temporal Arteritis/Cranial Arteritis/Horton Disease), Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Inflammation, Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Multiple Sclerosis, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Systemic-Onset Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Still Disease), T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia), Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis, Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia (Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma), Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Aicardi-Goutieres Syndrome (AGS), Androgenic Alopecia, Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma (AITL)/Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy, Anterior Uveitis, Arthritis, Auto Inflammatory Disease, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Breast Hyperplasia, Chronic Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus (CCLE) / Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML), Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Dermatomyositis, Diabetic Macular Edema, Endometrial Cancer, Epstein-Barr Virus (HHV-4) Infections, Essential Thrombocythemia, Follicular Lymphoma, Gastric Cancer, Hairy Cell Leukemia, Hypereosinophilic Syndrome, Hypopharyngeal Cancer, Juvenile Arthritis, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Laryngeal Cancer, Leiomyosarcoma, Lung Transplant Rejection, Lupus Erythematosus, Lupus Nephritis, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Melanoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Myeloproliferative Disorders, Myxoid Liposarcoma, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Oligoarticular Idiopathic Juvenile Arthritis, Oral Cavity (Mouth) Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Parkinson’s Disease, Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (PJIA), Polycythemia Vera, Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR), Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Primary Biliary Cholangitis (Primary Biliary Cirrhosis), Primary Myelofibrosis, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Sicca Syndrome (Sjogren), Skin Cancer, Spondyloarthritis (Spondyloarthropathy), Synovial Sarcoma, Systemic Idiopathic Juvenile Arthritis, Takayasu Arteritis, Transitional Cell Cancer (Urothelial Cell Cancer), Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma) and Uveitis.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 184.108.40.206)
- The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 188.8.131.52)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 184.108.40.206) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope